Whether for yourself or a gift for someone special, the addition of an image, name, monogram, nick name, or your key phrase creates a personal connection to your new hand-crafted made in the USA selection. We are excited to provide custom laser engraving to many of our products. We use in-house laser engraving; the image and or text you choose is burned into the leather surface of your product. NOTE: Laser images on BRONZE Shanks creates the strongest impact. Images added to our dyed gloves (Bloody, Oak, Coal) have less contrast and are not recommended.
We want you to know that we reserve the right to refuse to print text/images where we are reasonably confident that the text/images:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others (see Customizing Policy)
- Constitute libel, fraud, include defamatory statements
- Encourage violence or abuse against people or groups
- Encourage and/or promote illegal activity
- Constitute or include “hate speech,” and/or encourage hate or harassment
- Feature explicit sexual content of a non-artistic nature
We welcome text and images that:
- Use language and images appropriate to generally diverse populations
- Create a sense of community
- Support intellectual property rights by using authorized images and content, including those owned or legally authorized to be used by the customer.
To submit text for branding, when you place your order, simply type in the desired text in the text box provided. Use capitalization and upper/lower case as desired. You may include punctuation and symbols. We will brand exactly what is provided to us – include spelling errors/typos/etc. We will not modify text prior to branding. The number of characters is limited to 15 per brand including spaces and punctuation/symbols. Our laser operator will decide on the best placement of your text on the product purchased (the placement may vary based on the amount of text, the size of your font, and the size of your product). If you would like to request a specific placement for your text or have any questions, please give us a call before placing your order at 1-858-880-5073 or send your question to RobHowe@MotoStuka.com. Also, please feel free to add special instructions to your order. If your suggestion is not viable, we will always contact you before completing your item.
IMAGEIf an image is submitted in a file format, we are unable to use, we will contact you
- Image Requirements – Uploading Your Image:
- Type of File: png, jpg, jpeg, bmp, svg, or dxf.
- Size of Image: If the physical size of the image on your file is very large or small, keep in mind we must scale the image. That may impact the quality of the image when engraved. So, try to submit the image close to scale.
- Size of File: Please keep your images submitted to less than 50kb. This will help minimize any distortion based converting the image.
- Photographs: We do not accept photographs. We will accept line files, Illustrations, graphics, and other images submitted using B/W, Greyscale, Vector, and Halftone. That said, given the size of the brand, a black and white line drawing or graphic will have the greatest clarity when branded as a small image.
Once we receive our order and image, our laser operator will decide on the best placement of your image on the product purchased (the placement may vary based on the size of the image, the image clarity needed, and the size of your product). If you would like to request a specific placement for your image or have any questions, please give us a call before placing your order at 1-858-880-5073 or send your question to RobHowe@MotoStuka.com. Also, please feel free to add special instructions to your order. If your suggestion is not viable, we will contact you before completing your item.
IMPORTANT: An image can be a single item in a single file, or you can have multiple images as well as text in the single file. So, you can have a symbol, graphic, illustration, etc., and then have your name around that picture – as long all elements are included in the same file – and that image will be considered one image. If you want to submit an image in one file and text in another, the files need to be submitted individually, and the branding of each image/text file will be charged separately.
IMPORTANT: To order multiple custom-branded products, place the custom branding “product” in the shopping cart for each product you are purchasing. If adding a single image to a pair of gloves, you will be charged one time for branding the image to both the left- and right-hand glove(s). We will not
discount for only applying the image to one glove. If you have multiple images for your gloves (for example, one for your lefthand glove, and a different image for the right-hand glove), you will be charged for each unique image branded on each glove.
IMPORTANT: Please select your image and product (color/size/use) carefully, as items personalized cannot be exchanged or returned for refund.
IMPORTANT: When you complete an order for any branded personal image, you are agreeing to the Customizing Policy Below:
When you complete and submit your order for a customized item, you are agreeing that you have submitted materials for which you own all rights, or you have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. You understand that using an image (hereinafter - whether text or drawing/graphic/etc.) without
explicit permission may lead to very expensive copyright infringement penalties for which you will be responsible. Therefore, you agree as follows:
- Use Grant for Your Materials. You grant MotoStuka permission to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, and display the materials you submit, in any manner and media, including all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in your materials, (b) modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from those materials, in any manner and media.
- Guidelines and Restrictions. You agree NOT to submit images to that are unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to NOT accept any materials that we believe conflict with these terms and conditions, applicable laws, and/or our standards.
- Representations. You represent (a) you have the right to grant the use of the materials submitted and (b) the materials you submit do not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights or publicity and privacy rights of any third party.
- Intellectual Property. Using an image made available by MotoStuka to customize a product by MotoStuka does not grant you any license to or right to otherwise use that image. The images provided by MotoStuka can only be used for customizing MotoStuka products.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold MotoStuka harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, and expenses) arising fromany breach of this policy.